| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bialystok in October is a little cool at 7.2 °C (44.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:29 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 10:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Bialystok October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bialystok, Poland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bialystok: