| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bialystok in February is slightly cold at -3.8 °C (25.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.6 °C (30.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.8 °C (19.8 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 26mm (1in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 8:55 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 9:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Bialystok February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bialystok, Poland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bialystok: