| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bialystok in April is a little cool at 6.7 °C (44.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 14:56 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Bialystok April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bialystok, Poland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bialystok: